We are looking for a passionate and technology savvy person to join our Management team at APROP, with responsibility for fundraising and marketing.
This is a management role and whoever takes on this role will have to be elected to the management team by the Association members in September. All of the management roles at APROP are voluntary and unpaid.
You will need to have a good level of computer skills, as the role includes managing our social media accounts and our website too. Overall you need to have a passion and drive to create and organise events, campaigns and other strategies to bring in the much needed donations that enable APROP to do the great work that we do!
The Marketing and Fundraising Director has the overall responsibility for co-ordinating the fundraising activities of the organisation and maximising the effectiveness of any fundraising or other initiatives with appropriate promotion through social media, the APROP website or other media. This includes the following responsibilities:
- Maximise the opportunities for APROP to acquire donations through donation schemes, sponsorships, memberships, partnerships, events and other fundraising initiatives.
- Manage the Fundraising group and chair the Fundraising team meetings
- Liaise with the Treasurer to identify and record all donations made to the Association
- Ensure that APROP donors are appropriately managed, acknowledged and thanked.
- Identify opportunities for APROP to be promoted through all media or face to face opportunities in line with the Association’s goals and budget.
- Ensure that any marketing materials or communications accurately reflect APROP’s branding and stated goals and messaging.
- Ensure that the APROP website is regularly updated and represents an effective marketing, fundraising and information tool for the Association.
- Liaise with the various APROP social media administrators to ensure that APROP’s social media representation is consistent and promotes APROP effectively and according to its stated goals.
- Seek opportunities for partnerships with businesses or other organisations that will help the Association to promote its goals.
If you would like to apply for or discuss this role please contact me directly: Ruth MartinTel/Whatsapp 622301024